Saturday, December 11, 2010

uh oh spaghettios

I haven’t been doing these posts for about a month now so I’m kind of behind here. Due to this I’m probably going to forget a few things that happened this week (and the next week). But anyways…

I don’t remember what we talked about this day but I do remember that I drew this picture… I found that in these long drawings I take a long time to get started drawing the actual figure. I try to figure out where the still life stuff intersects with the model so I can make measurements form there. As you may see in the drawing I figured out the perspective of the box and chairs. Next time I make a long drawing I’m just going to jump into it right away.  I feel that it could make a more interesting drawing… I am getting kind of tired of my drawings and I think I need to start thinking differently to achieve the look that I want.  The models right shoulder looks a little off, but that’s all I can see that doesn’t look right (to me atleast). I had a really hard time with the face and head (now that I look at it more her chin is kind of messed up also) .  I like the background (the pipes and wall) I feel it helps the perspective and shows the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment